September 2010: lights you bought this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIDblue

Enlightened
Finally pulled the trigger on an Eagletac P20C2 Mark II XP-G R5 after reviewing a laundry list of CPF threads about it. CPF is an incredibly valuable research tool in avoiding buyer's remorse...

Happy to report that I'm really impressed with the construction, beam quality, price and overall features of the P20C2 and the Eagletac brand. It's much smaller and much brighter than I expected. :grin2:

Hopefully, that'll be it for September...unless the new Eagletac M3C4 SST-50 comes out...:sick2:

Bass

Enlightened
I had not bought any lights since March but have crumbled and have a Preon ReVo SS on it's way ;)

jellydonut

Enlightened
Malkoff MD2 M61 hi/lo
Malkoff MD4 Wildcat quad emitter from MP
A bunch of Malkoff and some Mag parts.:crazy:

I won't buy anything else unless there's a great deal to be had or Gene brings out a new model.:drool:

Harry999

Enlightened
I ordered these in the last week of August but for delivery in the first week of September when I would be off work for an extended bank holiday. They arrived yesterday when my bank holiday became even more extended through illness but at least I was at home to take delivery.

HDS Clicky High CRI 100
HDS Twisty 140 19670 battery version
HDS Twisty 140 CR123A battery tube version (last one available in UK I think!) :D

I've also ordered 4 steel bezels (mixture of smooth and crenelated) for the Clickys and two 17670 tubes (one flush button and one raised button) for the Clickys through the UK supplier. I've already asked him to preorder the 2xAA tubes for the Clickys so I get them the moment they are available.

A pak-lite with red leds arrived just as I submitted this post. It's quite a nice little back up light.

Last edited:

Fast LT1

Newly Enlightened
I will be ordering my tk30 on the 18th and i actually may go buy my first surefire, though i pretty much have never liked them because they're high on stuff and don't have the output that cheaper lights do!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't bought any lights since August 18th! I think this is the longest I've held off buying anything light related. The fact that I love the Delghi Iris I received and that the lights/mods that I paid for some time ago are now trickling in has helped. ;)

Nasty

Newly Enlightened
I've been away...but will catch up quickly.

2 x ITP A3 Eos (Red & Purple)
1 x Romisen RC 29-II R4

Parts from FiveMega to build a Mag11

:popcorn:

to_fire

Newly Enlightened
I pulled the trigger and bought Cajunjosh's Polarion ph50! Man, the wife's gonna kill me on this one!:twothumbs

Xacto

Enlightened
Surefire Z2 (incan) with Wolf Eyes Dropin. My first Z2 since I was curious if I like the grip / feeling / Rogers-Surefire technique. To be honest - I am glad that I did not buy the Z2-S with its higher pricetag. Although the Z2 feels good in the hand and seems lighter, more elegant than the 6P, I somehow prefere the 6P body.

Later that month I think about getting a Surefire 6P body with a Wolf Eyes 285 lumen dropin. Maybe with the defender bezel - sort of a pure flash and smash or hit and run light.

Cheers
Thorsten

Status
Not open for further replies.