twin towers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EchoSierraTwo

Dude, NICE macro shot, is that from a Digital, Digital SLR or just a straight SLR?

moedank

Newly Enlightened
=)

minolta s404

this picture was only taken at 1600x1200...max i can do is 2272 x 1704 in a .tiff format.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

moedank

Newly Enlightened
i have a twisty that i use on either one..i like the button tho becuz sometimes i need to use it under desks and its easier to use with one hand

E

EchoSierraTwo

t_i_n, what do you mean? Which one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Very nice pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

This reminds me, I ment to start a macro thread, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Nice picture. I'd get that one Kroll switch replaced if I were you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought that maybe a rat or mouse bit that Kroll too, but mine has the same kind of marking on it, so it must come from the mould process, rather than as a result of being bitten by a squeaky creature in the middle of the night.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have six krolls on my desk here in front of me (bought in seperate batches), and they all have that bump. Some are more obvious than others, but they all have it. It has to be from the mold.

E

EchoSierraTwo

thats why I asked, because I just received mine yesterday and it too has that mark. I thought you saw something that I did not.

E

EchoSierraTwo

HAHAHA! I glad you said it first. I thought it was just me. Doesn't one look slightly taller that the other as well?

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regarding that "bump" on the rubber boot. I remember seeing something written by Arc saying that it results from the manufacturing process, is on every Arc LS, and is normal. I just now searched the FAQ and also reread the Arc LS instruction sheet that comes with the light. But I couldn't find the reference. Nevertheless, I do remember it and thought to myself at the time that there must have been previous questions about this for Arc to have included it.

Paul

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
every single kroll i've seen has that bump. nothing to see here....move along /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.