need only three more light to go

UVLaser

Enlightened
need only three more light to go

I need only three more light to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But to bad, no money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif here go's the list.
1. web page
2. web page 3. web page
that's it.

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: need only three more light to go

Edit: Comment no longer relevant

Thanks, Uv /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

LightofMine

Newly Enlightened

Who do you think your are kidding with just "3 more" Uv? No true Flashaholic will ever buy his/her last flashlight. If you get a hundred more flashlights lights there will still be just one more on your list. There is no known cure for the Flashaholic disease. One can only treat the symptoms by buying more flashlights.

James

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I've got like 300 flashlights, and I still don't have them all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

UVLaser

Enlightened

Guys hold on! I am just a teen. I go to school.
I still don't have job. I only get money for birthdays and holidays!! Come down what I mean is that this are going to be the last flash lights that I am going to buy in a long time a really long time in a matter of fact. OK
eveybody come down.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Michael,

Glad to have you here with us at CPF. Yes, some of like to buy every flashlight we can, and that's fun. I find it also fun to read and learn and share in other people's flashlight experiences.

So, even if you didn't have a single flashlight, you're still one of us, and you're very welcome here. I assume that you have a few flashlights and that you want to get just a few quality ones and use them lovingly. You can take your time to save up for one first nice flashlight. It seems then that your big decision is which one you'll buy. It looks like you've been doing the research. My vote would be for the Brinkmann LX. It's a beautiful light for the price.

But you've done all the work to understand your needs and how each of the three candidates meets them. Which one do you think would be the best first one for you?

Paul