• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE :Photon- Fanatic 2 CR123 "Custom" Titanium "Shirley they're Squares"

Dragunov65

Newly Enlightened
FOR SALE :photon- Fanatic 2 CR123 "Custom" Titanium "Shirley they're Squares"

Brand new, never used.

Selling ONLY due to a urgent need for funds.

Selling for 950 USD...cost 1200 USD
A twisty "Custom" "Shirley they're Squares" LED light in Titanium by
Photon- Fanatic.

A lovely symmetrical design.True Titanium Art!!

Luxeon K2 UVOE ..driven at 1.4 A by a Shining Beam Driver.Lovely warm golden tint!

Smooth 20mm IMS reflector for throw.

Three choose-able light levels, plus strobe, and the driver remembers the last setting.

I reside in Eastern Australia, will ship Globally.

http://img820.imageshack.us/g/photo1qw.jpg/

LIGHT IS SOLD!!

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FOR SALE :photon- Fanatic 2 CR123 "Custom" Titanium "Shirley they're Squares"

Some advise, I think that some pictures would be appropriate for this sale. CPF'ers can be reluctant to purchase items from a relatively newcomer post count wise, particularly high end lights such as this with an expensive price tag. Just trying to be helpful here. :wave:

Bill

Dragunov65

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE :photon- Fanatic 2 CR123 "Custom" Titanium "Shirley they're Squares"

Some advise, I think that some pictures would be appropriate for this sale. CPF'ers can be reluctant to purchase items from a relatively newcomer post count wise, particularly high end lights such as this with an expensive price tag. Just trying to be helpful here. :wave:

Bill

Hello Mate,

Yes,I would like to add photos of the light too..PLEASE could you help advise me how to do so...I can only note a "insert Images" but it leads to a URL

taewoopa

Enlightened

Gorgeous looking light from Fred.

Best luck with your sale !

darynsshirleyfinal3.jpg

sshirleyfinal2.jpg

sshirleyfinal4.jpg

Latest posts