6D Maglite Holster

Beaver_2

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys are there any holsters for the 6D Maglite?
I need like a belt holster but it also needs a leg strap to prevent it from flopping. Kind of like one of those waist holsters for long knives that need leg straps to prevent flopping of the blade. I don't what they're called or where to get one for my maglite 6D so I was wondering if any of yall might know where I could get one.
Thanks,
-Beaver_2

Last edited:

Rusty Joe

Newly Enlightened
The size and weight of those beasts are so unruly, so I don't think there's something like that. They're only good for serious security and beat cop work. A 4D Mag is better because it is manageable in wielding. All you can hope for with any bulky Mag is the loop holsters and holding it against your side as you run.

Of course, you could make one of your own, but wouldn't such a device (strapped to your leg) limit your mobility?

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try search the SCA style sword sheath/scabbards. Society for Creative Anachronism fighters use rattan weapons, and those can be the right size and there should be a style to suit your needs. Ranging from cloth, leather and other assorted materials.

jacktheclipper

Enlightened
If you're like me and you use your Mag resting on your shoulder with your hand near the head and your finger on the switch button , then a sling that goes diagonally across your chest attached just below the head and also at the tail of the light might allow you to wear the light on your back . If you made the attachment points out of velcro you could adjust the placement and the ease of detachment . This position would allow for quick deployment if adjusted right .

Well , it might work...