• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Custom Surefire by ElektronGuru / Moddoo

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Hello!

Does anyone have a Custom Surefire by ElectronGuru, a 6P or a C2 in
orange or HA Natural with stainless steel bezel and a Moddoo Triple XP-G Drop-In??? :candle:

Please feel free an shoot me a PM, if you have one for me...:poke: :)

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hallo!

Have you seen that cool 3-mode Triples are actually in stock at Oveready? There are 6 available while I type here...

Hosts are also in stock like you want them. I doubt it will be much cheaper if someone is willing to sell his cutie here. The new yellow/orange bodies with black bezel and tailcap are a nice combination! :poke:

easilyled

Flashaholic
i would like to have it as complete light...:candle:

You can by ordering it from the Oveready website.

You just order the triple and the host at the same time.

You can select a host already bored for 18650/18500s and request a zero-resistance tailcap and UCL lens, for example and it will come all assembled.

You will just need to put the triple inside the head, which since its a drop-in should take 5 seconds.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will just need to put the triple inside the head, which since its a drop-in should take 5 seconds.

I got the complete service, my Triple was inside the head when I got the orange 9P and there were even two cells in the lights (tailcap locked out), but I was too dumb to notice, so I screw the tailcap off first instead of on immediately and lost worthfully 20 seconds to see THE LIGHT... :D