• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 27mm Gems from TnC!

donn_

Flashaholic
WITHDRAWN

For those who aren't aware, TnC is one of the pioneer high-tech machine shops in the custom flashlight industry. They are responsible for many of the lights made for ArcMania and others, including the HyperLux, The SF-III, the MaxLite and the Mega Micro, among many others.

Here are two of TnC's marvelous 1x18650 27mm lights, one with a Cree R2 emitter and one with an SSC P4 USWOH. Each with multi-level Flupic user interface.

Both lights are priced well below replacement cost, if you could get all the parts.

TnC SF-Series 27mm Cree R2 This is a mint condition black TnC SF-Series 27mm Cree complete light. The head contains a brand new Datiled-built Cree XR-E R2 WC canister with Flupic 2.2. Power pack, 1x18650 body and recessed clicky tailcap.

WITHDRAWN

I have an Aleph power pack in black also. Take the canister out of the 27mm power pack, put it in this one, and run an Aleph head on the same tube. $25 additional, with purchase of the light only.

I can also include a Ti bezel ring in addition to the stock ring.
$25 additional, with purchase of the light only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bare aluminum Tnc 27mm lovely, with an ArcMania-built SSC P4 USWOH/Flupic canister in a 27mm head with UCL and King's Crown bezel ring. Attached to a 1x18650 tube with a recessed clicky switch. No dings or scratches which cannot be buffed out, and a beautiful beam.

WITHDRAWN

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)

Last edited:

generic808

Enlightened
Wow! donn, you're still here after all these years! I still have that Arcmania E2E I picked up from you over 3 years and it's still one of my go-to's because of its size. Geez, I have A LOT of reading to catch up on. So what's the hot thing these days? Anyways, just saying wassup and bumpin' your thread.