• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! McGizmo XR19C

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't often play the game of "Catch and Release", but today I'm going to have to. My collection has swollen beyond where I want it to be and the very recently acquired shelf queen will be sacrificed.

A very near mint specimen of the rare McGizmo XR19C in beautiful titanium. I took care of getting it to the US from Singapore - now you can get it to YOUR collection.

SOLD - Asking EXACTLY what I paid - $620. That price is Paypal GIFT only - any other form, credit card, etc., please add $25 (4%). I will ship the light via Fedex 2 day - rare lights such as this need to enjoy the greatest of care.

As always, first unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread takes priority over PMs or emails. If you do need to contact me, PM or email at [email protected] - this is also my Paypal address.

Prices are CONUS - if you are international please PM or email me for actual cost. I will ONLY ship this light via EMS Insured with Tracking and will charge the actual cost of shipping minus $20.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: **FS**McGizmo XR19C

:eek:oo: :party: Beautiful, rare, and offered by one of the best here!!!:twothumbs

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek:oo: :party: Beautiful, rare, and offered by one of the best here!!!:twothumbs
thanks!

Aw, man! I thought you were going send that out for treatment.

Okay, you guys are making me have second thoughts....I was going to send it out for treatment, but my LS20 with the XPG upgrade plus soon to be received Fyrstormer Centauri upgrade is bringing me much happiness - I just figured someone else could enjoy this rare beauty!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice light Dan. I always like the look of the XR19C, but think I prefer the shorter PD's. I'm sure you're sad to her go!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Prices are CONUS - if you are international please PM or email me for actual cost. I will ONLY ship this light via EMS Insured with Tracking and will charge the actual cost of shipping minus $20.

Minus or plus?

Anyway this beauty should sell fast...

Good luck!
and congrats to the lucky buyer

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW!!:eek:

A RARE BEAUTY INDEED!!:drool:

Good luck with your sale Dan!
Easily one of CPF's finest to deal with!! :thumbsup: :wave:

Hard to believe you are letting it go...I can understand though since I too have sold off some rare lights.
Refining the collection is part of the fun! :naughty:

This one won't last long!!!....GREAT PRICE TOO!!:party:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I always like the look of the XR19C, but think I prefer the shorter PD's.

Me, too.

I'm tempted to get it and own a pair of XR19 PD & XR19 C.
But :broke: at the moment.
Good luck with your sale.

fyrstormer

Banned

Okay, you guys are making me have second thoughts....I was going to send it out for treatment, but my LS20 with the XPG upgrade plus soon to be received Fyrstormer Centauri upgrade is bringing me much happiness - I just figured someone else could enjoy this rare beauty!
You might want to hang onto it until you get the Centauri upgrade so you can swap Paks and see which you like better. If you ultimately decide to use the C-Pak, the XR19-PD would most likely sell faster than the XR19-C, just because of all the PD fandom out there.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

You might want to hang onto it until you get the Centauri upgrade so you can swap Paks and see which you like better. If you ultimately decide to use the C-Pak, the XR19-PD would most likely sell faster than the XR19-C, just because of all the PD fandom out there.

Good idea, fyrstormer. I'm one of those and I may go for that, too. :devil:

taewoopa

Enlightened

Hmm.. Do I have XR-19 ? Thinking ...thinking..

Yes.. I have one XR-19 PD and one Clickie .. so , I can lego them.

But, I don't have bare Ti XR-27 yet ..

Best luck with your sale , Dan.

Troy.. I really do appreciate your considerable thought of me whenever grails are on sale.

fyrstormer

Banned

taewoopa, I don't think there is an XR27. There is an S27, which is the 27mm version of the PD-S. The outside of the S27 is the same as the LS27. "XR" refers to the Cree XR-E LED, which requires special narrow reflectors unlike all the other LEDs available. That is the reason why the XR19 head is longer than the PD-S head.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great light Dan and very tempting. I have a McGizmo XR27-PD and this would fit in nice. I'm sure this will sell before I come to my senses? Good luck with your sale :thumbsup:

Todd

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great light Dan and very tempting. I have a McGizmo XR27-PD and this would fit in nice. I'm sure this will sell before I come to my senses? Good luck with your sale :thumbsup:

Todd

Ah, but your good, clear senses will bring you to that happy place where you say, "I'll take it!" :devil: