• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** SOLD *** Nailbender Warm MC-E Drop-in

mikeyx

Enlightened
*** SOLD *** Nailbender Warm MC-E Drop-in
Nailbender 3-level warm white MC-E P60 drop-in. Used sparingly (maybe 15 minutes total runtime).

$50 PayPal preferred (no trades). Shipped USPS First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation (CONUS).

For international sales, any extra shipping costs will be added to the above price.

Add insurance or registration fees, if desired, as I will not be responsible for loss once the item has been shipped.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by payment within 24 hours. PM for Paypal info.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Re: FS: Nailbender Warm MC-E Drop-in

Any chance I might persuade you to be more specific on the color temperature of the light from this module? Nailbender is usually pretty specific about this sort of thing...thanks.

mikeyx

Enlightened

It's a JE6 emitter. Not sure what color temperature that translates to.

Mike

It's a JE6 emitter. Not sure what color temperature that translates to.

Mike

For the benefit of the community, the JE6 Warm White emitter is centered on 4200K.

I have a SST-50 emitter operating at about 4400K, and the colors it picks up in a woodland environment are well defined, and easily distinguished. A very useful light engine.

The chromacity of JE6 emitters will vary with the bin, but given that this module is originally from nailbender, and only slightly "warmer", I wouldn't worry overmuch about that.

mikeyx

Enlightened
PayPal received. Drop-in will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks again,
Mike