Pelican Customer Service

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody had trouble getting replies from Pelican lately? My Pelican 7060 isn't working, so I sent a message a few days ago and I haven't received a reply yet. Maybe I would have better luck with a telephone call.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
From their website:

800.473.5422 (Toll Free) or 310.326.4700.

I would give it a shot, as I've always had better results talking to someone on the phone (not with Pelican, I mean in life in general).
You can chat, joke around, etc. I think it adds the human touch.

AA#5

Newly Enlightened
A few months ago when I dropped my 7060 & cracked the tailcap, I phoned them & they sent me a free replacement.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did finally call them by telephone yesterday and they gave me an RMA number. Interestingly enough, they did reply to my earlier e-mail this afternoon and asked how long I have had the light. Does the warranty coverage vary depending on how long it has been owned?

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's an unconditional lifetime warranty on the light itself. It doesn't matter if you bought it originally or if you bought it second-hand or it was willed to you. The light will be covered. Period. Too bad I don't really like their flashlight designs or else I would own many more due to their awesome warranty.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did receive my Pelican 7060 back from repair. They didn't include the charger, however, so I called them and they are sending another one. Even though I am disappointed in that, they do seem to have good customer service.