like my quark aa2 tactical

xjrat

Newly Enlightened
I have had my Quark AA2 Tactical for a few weeks now and I like it a lot. I works much better then I expected for the price. It could be brighter but then again I wouldn't be happy with anything less then then sun light brightness;) Funny story about it now. I am a detention officer in a Texas jail and last night while I was working the tank and the inmates were asleep an inmate got up around 3:30am to go to the head. well he wasn't fully awake and walked over to the phones on the wall and started to pull down his pants to pee on the little seat in front of the phones. Thanks to my handy little Quark i was able to shine the light on him before he could pee on the seat. mess avoided! yet one more use for the Quark, pee avoidance light...

nathan225

Newly Enlightened
I have had my Quark AA2 Tactical for a few weeks now and I like it a lot. I works much better then I expected for the price. It could be brighter but then again I wouldn't be happy with anything less then then sun light brightness;) Funny story about it now. I am a detention officer in a Texas jail and last night while I was working the tank and the inmates were asleep an inmate got up around 3:30am to go to the head. well he wasn't fully awake and walked over to the phones on the wall and started to pull down his pants to pee on the little seat in front of the phones. Thanks to my handy little Quark i was able to shine the light on him before he could pee on the seat. mess avoided! yet one more use for the Quark, pee avoidance light...
glad to hear you like your quark I like mine very well

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
pee avoidance light...

That's a use for the Quark I hadn't thought of, and I've used mine for about a year now (I got one of the last few neutral-white XP-E AA^2 ones). There's not much you can't do better with a good bright light.