• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti McGizmo Makai head for $300! SOLD

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Good morning!

No pics (I know, so wrong!), but I need a little Paypal infusion!

For sale is a New McGizmo Makai (head or full light).

The head is mint and gorgeous. Just like it came from Don a few months ago. I love it. The beam is out of this world. It makes the 27 heads seem pitiful!

The body is a McClickie pak that I have owned for a few years. Carried but not abused. I attempted to remove the clip so it could be coated earlier this year, but I ended up stripping one of the screws using an allen wrench (yes, a Torx is the way to go - thank you for reminding me!) Looks good, a Torx might still get the screw out, but I have no Torx! Anyways, it did not get coated! Great shape, not mint!

Head alone is for sale for $320... now $300

Body alone is for sale for $140 (SOLD)

Buy the package for $440

PP payment - gift please!

Shipping included to the 48 states - no international please (sorry!)

Pics - look at the McGizmo thread - busy as a bee this morning!

Thanks Everyone!

Joseph

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti McGizmo Makai head for $300!

What a great deal - 15% off what I paid, and yours is just as new as mine! :party:

If there was just some way I could justify having two of these.....but I am worried I'd also want Don's next iteration on this design.

The Makai head is a powerful thrower, yet efficient and compact on a 1x123 McC Pak or any 1 cell e-series host. Spill is very useful and tint is just right.

Somebody that doesn't have one of these, or is new to McGizmo's, should be all over this! Again, it works on practically any e-series SF body and is machined out of a solid block of titanium!! :hitit:

pwatcher

Enlightened

You're killing me. I'll take it.

Cheers.
nice snag, shades, you can't go wrong with this - especially at this price! I love mine!

p.s. if you use an e-series body, just remember that this head is designed for a single primary or li-ion cell.
if you use a 2 cell body with 2 primaries, you'll make it go :poof:

just use a single, 17670 cell in a 2 cell length body, or a single cell e-series body, or maybe you already have a McC Pak?

Last edited:

tshirley

Newly Enlightened

Nice grab! My makai is my favorite and most used flashlight it has tremendous reach for a small-medium sized light with the perfect amount of spill. Hope u enjoy it.:wave:

gottawearshades

Enlightened

p.s. if you use an e-series body, just remember that this head is designed for a single primary or li-ion cell.
if you use a 2 cell body with 2 primaries, you'll make it go :poof:

Right, unless it's the body from my SF E2L-AA :naughty:.