Reviewer for the world's first portable Plasma light

lasersandlights

Newly Enlightened
Dear CPF,
I am looking for a reviewer of the world's first plasma floodlight. This uses the Luxim plasma arc bulb. Anyone interested please PM me.

Steve
lovecpf

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
You all know who I am, and you know how I make a livin. I'll review your light. I'll review it for five. But I'll catch it, and kill it, for ten.

All kidding aside, I'll review it, compare it to some HIDs, some big incans, and LED's, take some beamshots. Let me know, always fun to play with something new.

Tally-ho

Banned
I am looking for a reviewer of the world's first plasma floodlight. This uses the Luxim plasma arc bulb. Anyone interested please PM me.

If this flashlight already exists, ready to be sold very soon but just waiting for a few reviews to be better known, why do you not give more details (price, specification, photo, etc...) about it ?

Or is it just buzz about a few prototypes ?

DM51

Flashaholic
lasersandlights... You have not made clear what you are actually doing here.

In April this year in your thread Luxim Plasma Flashlight, you announced your Plasma light.

In your thread anyone familiar with making flashlights (in the MMM section), you enqure about where in China you might get some high-quality lights made. You also cross-posted a similar thread there, which I just closed.

At the same time you post this thread here asking who might review this item.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to manufacture the light before asking someone to review it?

Is this all part of some advertising strategy you have devised for your product? If so, I must ask you to read the Advertising Policies for CPF & CPFMP very carefully, as you are at imminent risk of contravening them and being in breach of Rule 6.

When you have studied the Policies, I think you will find that your posts would fit better in CPFMarketPlace when you have purchased an Authorised Dealer or Manufacturer subscription, as appropriate.