Nitecore D11 or Zebralight sc51

jama12uk

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a fenix ld20 but finding it a little too large for edc. Which should I buy and why?

I dont mind waiting for the zebralight sc51

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
self-built recently just finished a review on the sc51. might be worth it to wait for it:thumbsup: i have the sc50w and really like it alot.

pae77

Enlightened
The Zebralight SC50, and, I assume, the SC51s are really quite small, lightweight and compact for single AA size lights. I think they are among the smallest single AA lights available with a click switch. The very small size and ultra light weight (especially with 14500 li-ion battery) are some of the many things I like about my SC50w+.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
SC51 for sure. I love my sc50 and will be getting the sc51 when it comes out. Sc50 is my favorite of my small lights.

Starchaser

Newly Enlightened
Which should I buy and why?

I dont mind waiting for the zebralight sc51

I was trying to decide the samething jama12uk in another thread I started a few days ago.

You can read about it in this thread: www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=290580

After much consideration and help from CPF members I decided to wait for the SC51. I like the small form factor, clickie, and the UI. The lumens, and run times are very good too. It seems the majority of members here, have mostly great things to say about the ZebraLights.

I also decided to get the Jetbeam BK135a for now, while I wait for the SC51 to come out. It has the I.B.S. user programmable UI, which allows 3 user-defined modes to be customized to any brightness level, and it has a clicky tail switch. I really like the slim, lightweight form factor of this light: 17mm x 90mm 27g.

Since you are considering the D11 or SC51, you should definitely check out the Jetbeam BK135a too! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jama12uk

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your inputs.

Any idea when the sc51 will be released in the uk?

Does the led sit at the end of the flashlight or on the side like the H501?

Please can someone clarify all the modes on the sc51?

Thanks

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
Thanks for your inputs.

Any idea when the sc51 will be released in the uk?

Does the led sit at the end of the flashlight or on the side like the H501?

Please can someone clarify all the modes on the sc51?

1 No idea (you might ask UK suppliers that currently sell Zebralights)

2 On the end (it will look like the current SC50)

3 I believe the modes will be the same as the H51 headlamp