My single cell collection as of today

batmanacw

Enlightened
I just received my first Jetbeam. The E3S. Its a beauty! I am terrible at randomly expanding on the virtues of one specific light, but I would be happy to answer questions about any of them.

Picture118.jpg

left to right:
Jetbeam E3S
River Rock AA from target
Streamlight Microstream
Maratac
Muyshondt
Quark Mini CR2 titanium
Quark Revo
Quark AA Regular
Fenix E01
Fenix L0D
Fenix LD01
Fenix P2D
Fenix P1D
Fenix LD10
Nitecore EZ CR2
Nitecore EZ 123 with a swivel magnet I made
Nitecore EX10
Nitecore D10
Nitecore Defender Infinity
Nitecore Extreme Infinity
RA clicky executive
Surefire L1 Lumax (older)
Up front is a Zebra headlamp.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great collection! I too love single cell lights. No EZAA though? :) That's one I still need to buy. I got one for my brother and miss it terribly. haha

batmanacw

Enlightened
Tell me about it. :sigh:

Out of the group what's your favorite: AA and CR123 light?

I carry the Nitecore EX10 and D10 a lot. The quark AA regular will probably replace them some of the time.

I absolutely love the RA. I just never carry it. Its a work of art.

ETA: I know it sounds silly, but every single light in that picture is a great buy for the money. Every one of them has great features. All of them have something special about them that made me want to add them to the collection.

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Very nice collection. Single cell lights are my favorite, too. Since joining CPF I think I've only acquired two multi-cell lights. Charging batteries is enough of a pain. I will not be worrying about balancing/matching cells.

Geoff

Edit: Forgot about two other multi-cell lights, so it's only four.

Imon

Enlightened
I dig single cell lights too :)
Kind of makes me want to turn my Quark 123^2 into just a 123 but I can't seem to find just the body with a clip. Oh well. :sigh:

Also, you really don't carry your Ra Clicky around much? That's most of the fun! :devil:
One more thing ... I was so close to picking up a streamlight microstream for $10 ... did I miss out on much?

chaOs85

Newly Enlightened
Nice collection Bat..

Am I the only one that like my flashlights denty and scratchy? It just shows that its beeing used and that its durable.

My Eagletac T20C2 MKII is pretty scratchy all ready and i like it! :)

batmanacw

Enlightened
I dig single cell lights too :)
Kind of makes me want to turn my Quark 123^2 into just a 123 but I can't seem to find just the body with a clip. Oh well. :sigh:

Also, you really don't carry your Ra Clicky around much? That's most of the fun! :devil:
One more thing ... I was so close to picking up a streamlight microstream for $10 ... did I miss out on much?

I wouldn't give mine back for the money I paid.

burntoshine

Enlightened
cool!

i really like the custom swivel magnet; that is one sweet idea! i might try to make one, one of these days.

thinking about posting a pic of my single cells...

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did a whole thread about it a while back. Search my name and see if it comes up.

I found the thread. Really cool concept and a bit different than other magnet mount ideas I've seen. A little refinement and you could market these things!

I have a bunch of similar rare earth magnets kicking around. You've inspired me to do a little tinkering.