Whats your 3 favorite things about CPF ?

Imon

Enlightened
1. Flashlights
2. Flashlights
3. Flashlights

Lol, but no, seriously what I like most about CPF is the wealth of knowledge, the marketplace, and the silly emoticons.

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
We shouldn't answer until you do............:whistle:

1.because of cpf i now own many (20+) excellent flashlights, before i found cpf i was using stock incan mags.:shakehead

2.'the market place' is where i buy 98% of my lights (for 45% of retail cost, or less) :broke:

3. TIGHT MODERATION:whistle:

someuser

Newly Enlightened
I am too like ninemm

1) The fellow cpf member as everyone are very nice and helpful to others. :grouphug:

2) The special stuff you can only get here on the B/S/T and custom sales threads. :takeit:

3) The latest news on what's good and what's new for flashlights.:thumbsup:

Most of all this forum is a "HUGE" pile of information that relates to portable illumination devices. :twothumbs

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. The care in which mods and admins take in insuring that CPF/CPFMP is a genuinely decent and respectful site.:twothumbs

2. The number of truly excellent and outstanding people I've interacted with here, both on the forum as well as in person.

3. The extraordinarily vast usefulness of CPF/CPFMP. It is the one place I visit more often every day for more reasons than any other site on the web.

Please keep up the great work!lovecpf

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. People :grouphug:
Kudos to mods, admins, reviewers, custom makers, modders, dealers, manufacturers and members.

2. Knowledge :bow:
For the sea of information that would boggle the team at Britannica.

3. Temptations :broke:
For the countless ways to make one's wallet thinner and silly excuses to buy just that one more.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
1- Knowledgeable members and open information exchange. I learn something new every time I log in. Tonight I learned about Mora knives:thumbsup:
2- Moderator staff do a great job keeping things civil
3- I can come here to learn about all kinds of other gear/gadget related hobbies. Watches, RC, knives, bikes, firearms... and of course FLASHLIGHTS!! its a big community of gear-geeks that I can relate too.

don.gwapo

Enlightened
1. Flashlights - kudos to manufacturers, modders and builders for making our life brighter even though the wallet will suffer. :naughty:.:broke:.

2. People - exchange of ideas, information and knowledge. :thumbsup:.

3. Admins, Mods - for making this site safe, trouble free and user friendly as much as possible. :twothumbs. Well, not unless until you get this: . :devil:.:crackup:.

jellydonut

Enlightened
1: The people. Usually, on every forum I've been on, I tend to cherish the Ignore function. At best there's always a couple or a half-dozen of arrogant idiots who ruin threads with their attitudes every day. On CPF I have yet to encounter any of these goblins.

2: The information and technical community - CPF is always at the cutting edge, 'everyone' is here. The most powerful flashlights of any kind are here, the most exquisite and unique custom lights are here, and if you're looking for the best production flashlight in whichever category there's already a little club of users ready to advise you on it.:devil:

3: The Marketplace - I love it, my bank account doesn't.:shakehead

jamie.91

Enlightened
1. The people (this includes admins as they are cpf users aswell )
2. Wealth of knowledge
3. Innovation

and obviously much much more lovecpf

jamie

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
1. All the helpful, polite, and generous people here

2. Place to get the latest and best info

3. Proof that I'm not the only flashlight loon

Geoff

Chevy-SS

Enlightened