• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD ** WTS/T: Raw SS SST-50 **

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is BN as received from Lummi (3 weeks ago).comes with 3 green trits,attachment swivel,Mcgizmo clip,plastic holder and a 14250 battery.

100 lumens on low
250 lumens on high

$210 paypal Shipped conus.Insurance extra *sold*
*please pm for paypal address*
First unconditional :takeit:followed by a prompt payment gets it!
Trades:only intersted in a mint camo raw,Wee Da,Wee AG + cash from me.(if anybody wants to sell any of this straight up please pm me)

IMG_20100827_172158-1.jpg

Last edited:

chef4850

Enlightened
Re: ** WTS/T: Raw SS SST-50 **

What is the light constructed of? Is it alum. or ti?

i am interested if it is Ti and you will take USPS MO.

Chef

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: now for the hard part old friend...i do have the items you seek but not sure if I want to part with them....I could easily just send PayPal but in the true spirit of CPF.....:naughty:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice grab Karl. Sergio is one of the best!
Tim,thank you for the kind words, you are too nice my friend!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: now for the hard part old friend...i do have the items you seek but not sure if I want to part with them....I could easily just send PayPal but in the true spirit of CPF.....:naughty:

Karl,old friend in the good spirit of CPF :devil::devil::devil:forget the paypal...lets trade for the items that i seek:naughty: :naughty:

donn_

Flashaholic

Well..I've got the mint camo Raw, but it'd take a lot more than a Stainless Steel FlameThrower to convince me to separate it from The Family! :devil:

IMGP3314.jpg

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well..I've got the mint camo Raw, but it'd take a lot more than a Stainless Steel FlameThrower to convince me to separate it from The Family! :devil:
Mirage-Man's camos, I think by far the best anodize job I've seen in a flashlight...:drool:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: S/T pending** WTS/T: Raw SS SST-50 **

:paypal: Sergio ...I think there were only five if the MirageMan camo Raw lights ever made and Donn has one and I have one. There were 22 of the Wee Ag lights made and I have one of them. You already have the Raw Da and probably the nicest one ever made!!! :devil: The finish and threads on the camo Raw are nicer than any light I have ever seen bar NONE and I think Donn would agree on that. For now I think I will just hang on to them unless I get financially emberrassed :broke: which has been known to happen with me!!! :naughty:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: S/T pending** WTS/T: Raw SS SST-50 **

Thank you Karl! she'll go out tomorrow morning.
Lummis are top notch in my book.holding on to them is the right call:thumbsup:
as always a pleasure dealing with you.