• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - I'll mod your Nuwai Q3 to use a high CRI Nichia 083 - 1 available

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
I have just modified my Q3 to use one of the new, ultra rare high CRI Nichia 183 LEDs, and so I have this light engine to sell. It is used, but not often, and runs the high CRI Nichia 083 at 1 Watt using a GD333 driver. This driver runs the LED at 333mA (the max for this LED is 350mA) from either a CR123 or a 16340 Li-ion rechargeable. The original Q3 reflector will be used, providing a beam with as much as 50' throw, but geared towards close-up uses since the large LED produces a flood beam. For those not sure, yes this is the LED used in McGizmo's Sundrop.

You send me your light along with payment and I will mod it to use this light engine and send it back USPS Priority Mail. The asking price is $40. First to post "I'll take it" in this thread has priority for 24 hours, in which time payment is expected by Paypal. PM for address and state if paying by balance or cc.

SOLD

Last edited:

loving light

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - I'll mod your Nuwai Q3 to use a high CRI Nichia 083 - 1 available

I am interested,I will send you a pm.
Thanks,
Joe

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit::thumbsup:

PM incoming.

:party:

Edit: Sorry, but I have to withdraw my :takeit: as it won't work with my host. :oops:

Last edited:

Blackwater

Newly Enlightened

Still available? I have an old Q3 that I would like to breathe some new life into. Maybe even start carrying it again :)

Blackwater

Newly Enlightened

In that case, I believe the term is... "I'll take it!"

PM is forthcoming...

Thanks!