World's Cheapest and Most Amazing Headlamp - The D'OHLIGHT

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
(I was kind'a bummed when this goofy post of mine was lost in last weeks database meltdown but thanks to Google's cache feature I discovered that it still lives! So, umm....here it is again.) :)

The World's Cheapest and Most Amazing Headlamp - THE D'OHLIGHT!

While cruising the aisles at the local dollar store, there it was! An amazing round 3 LED Headlamp. Just hada' have it! Hey, it was only a dollar, so I "pulled the trigger".

It has 3 pretty bright LEDs and runs on three AAA batteries. It needs no headstrap, so no ugly straps to adjust or get in the way. Instead it comes with cool self adhesive sticky tape that is used for forehead mounting. It has only one mode and a really unique but simple UI. (see illustration) According to the instructions, once you've got the thing mounted properly you just have to slap it with the palm of your right or left hand while loudly saying the word "D'OH!!" Works great!

After much testing and experimentation I've figured out that you don't really need to say D'OH.............you can say just about any word! So far I haven't decided if this is a bug or a feature. Need more time with my new
D'OHLIGHT

dohlight.jpg

headshot.jpg

Beam Shot
beamshot.jpg

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Flying Turtle! Yeah, I wear it everywhere I go now in case I need a light. Who needs a key chain or pocket light when you've got one of these!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
they need a multimode one with 100 modes with a super duper pooper scooper low moon dog low :D

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
they need a multimode one with 100 modes with a super duper pooper scooper low moon dog low :D

So, umm........you would need to slap your forehead as many as a hundred times to cycle through the modes? I like it!!