• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Mac's Tactical SST-50 3P!

donn_

Flashaholic
A takeoff on the Maxlite, this one is a Mac'sLite, a Mac-made 1x123 tube with built in tactical grip and classy ribs.

On the front, a stock Surefire Z44 bezel * housing a Nailbender SST-50 3-speed drop-in. 3.6-6V, 2.5A high for 525 lumens. Perfectly focused in the reflector. IMR recommended.

On the tail, a Surefire Z41 with Oveready McClicky upgrade.

Both the body and the tail were in modamag's recent Exotic Coatings run, where they were treated to a lovely HAIII coating.

* I will ship the light with a Surefire HAIII Z44 instead of the glossy HA Z44 if the buyer desires. It is matte in finish.

*Another bezel option is a brand new 6P Defender head (the one with the strike bezel).

$250 + PPI **SOLD**

IMGP3419.jpg

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Mac's Tactical SST-50 3P!

Sometimes, that's all you need. :devil: Donn- I'll take it, I'm on my way to work, I'll Email and Paypal around 8:30 this morning. Thanks!

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: **SPF** Mac's Tactical SST-50 3P!

Got it! :thanks:

You over-paid by $2, so you will be donating to the Rescue Jar on my vet's front counter.

She ships today!

scout24

Flashaholic
Arrived this morning, Donn. Very sweet! Thanks for the fast shipping, and the pipe insulation! Now to play tonight. Looks like a nice hotspot... Hmmm. Triple XP-G should fit... :devil: What runtime??? Body size is fantastic, and the Tactical grip works nicely.

scout24

Flashaholic
I forget to whom the quote can be attributed, but "Too much of a good thing is never enough..." I think I just read the recent sales thread for that. Most Awesome, Sir... :party: