4AA cartridge

S

SKYTRAIN

A co-worker has a Dorcy 41-2364. At a glance it looks like 1D, but actually has a removable 4AA cartridge. Cartridge has same dimensions as a D-cell. It's on the Dorcy year2000 products list. I've checked all stores, websights, and catalogues that I can think of or find.

Where can I get these? (the catridges or the lights) Please help.

[image]http://www.dorcy.com/41-2364.htm[/image]

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skytrain,

Welcome to CPF. Glad to have you with us.

I saw something similar at Sears for just a little under $10.00. It was a Dorcy. I picked it up and put a Mag-3 bulb in it. It makes a nice little bright light. It doesn't have a removable cartidge, but it does fit 4 AAs into it. It also has a battery condition indicator. There's also one encased in black rubber for $1 more.

Paul

red_robby

Enlightened
SKYTRAIN,
it sounds like you really want this holder, if you have any soldering skills, you can buy a 4AA holder from radio shack
and solder contacts on the top/bottom(they come with leads)
i've also seen someone selling 4AA to D holders , but i'm not sure who.
hope you find what you need...

Empath

Flashaholic
You might look for the Dorcy 4AA Frostbrite. They're the ones that are translucent, and in fluorescent colors. They use the same type of battery cartridge, and might be a little easier to find. They use to be available at Walmart, but I don't think they are anymore. I still see them at Fred Meyer, but I don't think Fred Meyer is available everywhere.

Latest posts