New guy from Boston--Hello

blocher65

Newly Enlightened
Just signed up, I'm a gadget freak and have just started to discover custom flashlights. I already have some nice production models. Surefires, Fenix, Streamlight, 4Sevens etc.

I have one custom light a Le Petite killer. I love mini flashlights. Who else should i check out? What other cool gadgets are floating around here?

Nice to be aboard and thanks

Imon

Enlightened
One useful thread to check out is the Flashaholic's Must Have list that is a stick in this forum. The number one top rated flashlight is the HDS Ra Clicky and it is a well deserved honor for that flashlight.

And of course ... :welcome:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello and :welcome:.
just spend some free time looking over the threads here and im sure you'll find plenty of cool things to blow your money on... mods, upgrades, mods, upgrades, mods, upgrades, etc etc. just enjoy your stay and tell your friends about all your new friends here.

welcome and see ya around...:nana:

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
:welcome:
One useful thread to check out is the Flashaholic's Must Have list that is a stick in this forum. The number one top rated flashlight is the HDS Ra Clicky and it is a well deserved honor for that flashlight.
Hey, but the top manufacturer is SureFire. :nana:

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, Blocher65.
Are you in Boston proper, or Metro West, like me. 'Cause explaining where I actually live is a huge P-I-T-A.