KX4 on 17670 - has anybody tried it?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, I resurface after more long months missing in action. Life has.... not been easy. But that's another story for another time.

Anyway, KX4 with 17670 - good, bad, ugly? I have searched and only came across one theory and not an actual test result. Surely some KX4 owners are running around with 17670s :)

While we're at it, KX2C 200 lumen - any experiences with rechargeables and how do you like your KX2C? I am searching for an upgrade and just wishing it came in HA3-green so it would go well with my L4.

I never liked HA3-green, but the L4 wasn't available in black :p

While I'm at it, I should rant that none of the nice upgrade heads are available in satin gray or winelight or ... ahem.... electroless nickel :p :p

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very good question. Im interested more in the KX2C 200 lumen head. I will most likely be buying one of these, and the icing on the cake would be it running well on a 17670. Some of the 2x123 cell SF heads like the E2DL ive read about tend to direct drive on the lower voltages. Maybe someone else can chime in on these...

...Anyway, KX4 with 17670 - good, bad, ugly? I have searched and only came across one theory and not an actual test result. Surely some KX4 owners are running around with 17670s :)

While we're at it, KX2C 200 lumen - any experiences with rechargeables and how do you like your KX2C? ...