Washing instructions for guys

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I use a formula that lets my wife know how long she can be out of town.

This formula is as follows:
= or < the # of clean boxers and socks on hand the day she plans to leave -1 day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
Ah yes this is my guide to washing instructions.
Oh to be married, or at least have a very domestic type Lady.....sigh
Tom

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just throw all those ****ers in the washer, pour 1/4 cup of wash soap in the dispenser, put some money in the slot, and let 'er rip. Same goes with the dryer, except we're not supposed to use those Bounce type antistatic sheets in there.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
amy dont let me use the machine.long story involving bleach and her fav jeans..

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
[ QUOTE ]
PaulW said:
Sexist? Is the idea of men washing clothes the same as women driving cars?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES
But woman are better suited to driving than I am washing. My wife makes it a point of telling me not to wash anything when she's away (not kidding). I may have made a small mistake here and there when washing like the time I put one of her sweaters in the dryer and it came out the perfect size for a Barbie doll.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
DieselDave -- yeah, I see what you mean. It is easy to mess up with a washing machine or, even more so, a hot dryer.

BF Hammer

Enlightened
I've lived alone for 12 years. If I didn't learn to wash and dry clothes correctly I would be broke from buying new clothing more than once every 8 years or so (just kidding) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

2dogs

Enlightened
DDave, did you know that if you turn your underwear inside out you can wear them for another five days. Just trying to help.