• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD XP-G MiniMag Bling! REDUCED

donn_

Flashaholic
How about a rare gold/orange splash anodized 1xAA MiniMag, powered by download's new XP-G R3 drop-in?

IMGP3425.jpg

A single Eneloop AA will run this pocket rocket for ~1hour and 15 minutes. Gorgeous beam, and unlike anything you've come to expect from a MiniMag. The head is fitted with a mineral glass lens and a custom smooth reflector, designed to focus the XP-G.

Includes matching bezel ring as well as aggressive crenelated stainless steel ring shown. Also includes extra mineral glass lens, and installation wrench.

$125$115 + PPI *SOLD*

IMGP3427.jpg

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: XP-G MiniMag Bling!

Hey Donn, who did the anno job on this one? Also, I don't really need the SS bezel. Would you be willing to leave it out of the package?

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: XP-G MiniMag Bling!

I have no idea who did the ano, but they did a great job. I cleaned off the electrical contacts today, and the coating is super tough.

Sure..I can leave the SS bezel ring out of the package. :devil: