• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF!!!! MY MINT MCGIZMO SUNDROP CONUS

bradleyj37

Enlightened
hi all, i would like to sell or trade my mint mcgizmo sundrop. if you are buying the price is SPF!!!!! $330, the lowest i will go. if your trading i have been wanting a nice modded maglite or macs custom brass or ti edc sst50 plus cash or other lights on your end to make up the differrence on your end. i will entertain all reasonable offers on trades. if you want to buy please pay the paypal fees and i will ship via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation. i am going to keep this CONUS for now. my paypal info is [email protected]
thanks for looking
IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

Last edited:

bradleyj37

Enlightened
Re: WTS OR TRADE MY MINT MCGIZMO SUNDROP CONUS

hey paul, this is NOT the xr-u version, but it still has the 3 levels. it puts out a very useful beam. (if you want to call it that) my father in law does a lot of work on his tractors at night when he is in the fields and i showed it to him one night when i was with him and he was very impressed with how it lights everything very evenly.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi all, i would like to sell or trade my mint mcgizmo sundrop. if you are buying the price is SPF!!!!! $330, the lowest i will go. if your trading i have been wanting a nice modded maglite or macs custom brass or ti edc sst50 plus cash or other lights on your end to make up the differrence on your end. i will entertain all reasonable offers on trades. if you want to buy please pay the paypal fees and i will ship via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation. i am going to keep this CONUS for now. my paypal info is [email protected]
thanks for looking
IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

:paypal:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #5BM9260550244970U)

Thanks Brad!!!!!

bradleyj37

Enlightened
senna, thanks but we have a problem, i stated in the listing that buyer pays paypal fees, the money got to me but with some missing from the fees. i have sent you a pm, i hope we can work this out, brad

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
senna, thanks but we have a problem, i stated in the listing that buyer pays paypal fees, the money got to me but with some missing from the fees. i have sent you a pm, i hope we can work this out, brad

Brad - I would respectfully suggest discussions about things like this are best kept to PM only.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brad,

My mistake so no problems and additional funds sent. I usually include the PP fees and shipping in my listings and in a bonehead move forgot to double check your listing. All is good.
:grouphug:

Last edited: