• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1D Satin Gray P7 Mag

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
1D Satin Gray P7 Mag WITHDRAWN

I have a 1D digi-mag I bought from wquiles, I then added a P7 with a 16 mode driver that was put together by a member here (smopoim86) putting out 2800ma. I then made a custom 18650 battery holder that fits around the whole of the 18650 battery and is removable so you can use whatever battery configuration you'd like. Then recently I shot it with Satin Gray Gun-Kote and the knurling does show some "ghosting" of the old digital camo that is beneath. I will include in this sale an orange peal stock reflector that I got from a member on here also, and an aspheric lens that I got from a car fog light (not too pretty but does it's job). This light is used and does show some wear even with the new paint. I took the best pictures I could to show it's condition.

I am selling this light because I want to build me a SST-90, so I need to liquidate some assets.

$WITHDRAWN for this total package, shipped USA only (does not include battery).

FYI, the color is a bit darker in person than it appears on my monitor.

This picture shows some of the wear near the tail cap and the custom digi-ghost camo.

The custom battery holder is slightly shorter than the battery.

I will include the aspheric lens that is pictured below on the left.

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-Custom 1D P7 Mag (satin gray)

Just an FYI:

These 1D P7 bodies by Will are good candidates for using 2 IMR 26500 cells.

I had an identical size one by Will with ROP 3854H/L and powered by 2 IMR 26500 cells with homemade spacer. The spring is not needed, just put a small magnet on the 2nd cell. (the 2nd cell fits into the tailcap)

bigC