Incendio V3 Arrived Finally!

LotusDarkrose

Newly Enlightened
At last, I have my Incendio V3 XP-G! (This is not meant to be a review, just some quick pictures and my thoughts.)

incendio5.jpg

As others have said, yes, the clip is horrible. It is fine for me though. Very easy to look past the clip when you put this thing on high. The modes and memory work great, and the 4 levels are spaced out perfect IMO, very easy to tell the brightness difference between each level.

I have a cheap digital Kodak camera that can't tell the difference in color between a blueish Q5 and the Incendio, but the beam is flawless and to my eyes, looks the same color as my P7 (aka between neutral and cool white). I don't know if the bins LumaPower use vary in tint a lot, so obviously I can't speak for every xp-g emitter used in them.

The emitter is centered just fine. Here, come with me down the rabbit hole, see how far it goes :p

incendio1.jpg

incendio2.jpg

incendio3.jpg

The knurling has a non-aggressive feel to it, but when you press firm it does grip well.

incendio4.jpg

Overall, I am 100% happy with my purchase of this light. It is a great product and has a nice solid look and feel. If you've been debating on getting this or not, just buy it. The price is very right. Here is one more picture comparing it in size to my Quark Mini AA Warm and a 18650 and cr123 battery.

incendio6.jpg

Last edited:

HIDblue

Enlightened
Nice pics. Have you tried RCR123's in your Incendio? I run an AW rechargeable RCR123 and it definitely puts out more than when you're using a regular primary CR123. I believe Lumapower even listed in their manufacturer's post that it was designed to use the RCR123/16340 for max output.

The only downfall is that it gets kinda toasty after a few minutes, but I rarely find that I use the Incendio for more than a few minutes at a time. Otherwise, I just kick it down a level or two.

LotusDarkrose

Newly Enlightened
I have not tried cr123a primaries in it, the duracell was just a size comparison. The 3 I have are from old cameras, 2 are being spent up in my dx ultrafire 3w uv light. I run the Incendio on 16340 cells, works great.

Thanks for the comment on the pictures. The macro shots weren't exactly necessary but hey, it was fun :laughing:

LotusDarkrose

Newly Enlightened
Also, here's some fun you can have :D:

Put your Incendio inside the diffuser it comes with, turn off all the lights in your room so it's pitch black. Turn it on and point the end at a white wall.

I present..the rare black beam flashlight, lmfao.

BlackHotspot.jpg

That was fun, now time for bed :tired:

kdaq

Newly Enlightened
Whoa. Sure you don't have a Dark Emitting Diode (DED) in there?

:naughty:

LotusDarkrose

Newly Enlightened
Hehe, yeah I should install some flashdarks next to the foglights on my car. For when people with brights or illegal HID retrofits come at me :sssh:

Seriously though, anyone with an incendio or similar flashlight and diffuser try this if you haven't already. It kind of messes with your mind, lol. It really does look like you are shining darkness on stuff.