O rings, Clicky boots and Combat rings

jamie.91

Enlightened
Good day CPF'ers
My best friend (postman) has just dropped by and dropped of an Eagletac T10c i baught over at the MP yesterday, BTW thanks "mrm65" :thumbsup:,
Now even though there is nothing wrong with this light, im not as pleased with it as i thaught i would be as i dont know how to hold the thing, i've only had it in my hand a minuite but the most comfortable way so far is the "cigar grip", do any other T10c owners have the same problem?
Anyways this brings me to ask does anyone know of a combat ring of any sort to fit this light ?

Also whilst im here i'd like to ask if anyone knows where i can find a spec sheet for the T10c as i cant find one:thinking:, i have a colour fetish:rolleyes: and would like to change the colour of the O rings and switch boot but i dont know the size of the O rings or where to buy "mini" switch boots as this one is smaller than all the clicky boots on my other lights, so where does everyone buy thier o rings and clicky boots?

Any help for a noob is appreciated

Thanks jamie

Last edited:

GunnarGG

Enlightened
If your problem is that it is to thin and smooth you could try something like I did yesterday:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/292697

I don't know if it is in the specs what size the o-rings are but you could take them off and measure.
I have seen on some of the "usual" american flashlight webshops that they have o-rings, both black and GITD and I think other colours. I just can't remember wich one right now. You can find it on DX also.
Guess the UK webshops also have some o-rings even if it's not on there website. Give them a call/mail.

Edit: This was what I thought of:
http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-Parts-%26-Accessories/s/9/Categories

Last edited:

Kindle

Enlightened
In a thread sometime back someone posted about using the rubber ring from a scroll mouse as a grip ring.

wmoguts440.jpg