• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Sabrewolf Mini123 EDC SST-50

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rules:
First posted I'll take it, followed by prompt payment gets priority.

Payment:
Paypal only please. PM me for payment address.

Trades: None.

Shipping:
All pricing includes shipping via USPS First Class w/delivery confirmation CONUS ONLY (plus AK and HI)

Int'l shipping please PM me. Edit: Would like to keep this conus for now.

Item: 1 As New Sabrewolf Mini123 EDC Direct Drive SST-50. This is a 2 mode light that comes on with a super low (roughly 3-5 lumens by my estimation) and has a blindingly bright high level. The beam is very smooth with a large hot spot. The tint is slightly cool and very close to what I consider neutral. It runs on one IMR 16340. Included is the a wrist lanyard and some spare tailcap boots. It does have a GITD boot on now and also a GITD ring on the lens.

Here's the sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/263156

Price: $115 $110 shipped SOLD to run4jc for $100

IMGP6278.jpg

IMGP6266.jpg

IMGP6276.jpg

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Sabrewolf Mini123 EDC SST-50

Sweet little pocket powerhouse! The high is amazing for it's size, and it just disappears in your pocket. Featherweight with the IMR, too...:)

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet little pocket powerhouse! The high is amazing for it's size, and it just disappears in your pocket. Featherweight with the IMR, too...:)

Funny you mention featherweight. I was just thinking today that this light makes my T1A feel like a brick in my pocket. lol At night it is like having the sun in the palm of your hand.

I forgot to mention I just cleaned the threads with Deoxit and then lubed them up with some Krytox so the new owner will be all set. :)

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tim! This really is an exceptionally bright light with great tint and a smooth beam. Someone will get a lot of use and enjoyment out of it.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay okay....dropped the price a little to sweeten the deal on this as new light. :thumbsup:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

**Special Sunday Pricing: Only $100 shipped w/paypal gift option**

:twothumbs

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Sabrewolf Mini123 EDC SST-50 *DROP to $100*

Good morning CPF. :) Would also be interested in trading this for some benchmade or spyderco knives.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Sabrewolf Mini123 EDC SST-50 *DROP to $100*

This is my longest standing sales thread I think. :thinking: I'd give you guys my only IMR16340 with the light except it is my only one!

I will include a custom made paracord lanyard of your color choosing if it is sold tonight though! :grin2: