Any reviews for Streamlight PT 1aa?

BossMaverick

Newly Enlightened
I'm considering upgrading my incan stinger to a stinger led and there is a place offering a free PT 1aa if you buy a stinger led. I could save about $10 if I bought the stinger led elsewhere but the free PT 1aa is tempting me.

Does anyone have any reviews for the PT 1aa? How about any indoor and outdoor beamshots? All I can find is beamshots for the PT 2aa. Is the PT 1aa worth the extra $10?

Thanks!

CDP930

Newly Enlightened
What is the upgrade for the Stinger? If it is the Terralux I would definately buy a Stinger LED.

The PT I am not sure of. Based on the reviews from the other model I would say BUY!

Where is that deal at anyway?

BossMaverick

Newly Enlightened
I meant to say upgrading my incan stinger by buying a whole new stinger LED. I will keep the old one around as a household light. The deal is at galls.com and it applys to the stinger LED and stinger LED HP (but not the polystinger). I'm starting to lean towards the LED HP. Galls isn't the cheapest place for the light but I'm thinking the extra $10 or so might be worth it to get the free light.

TomH

Newly Enlightened
I have had a PT 1AA for about 4 weeks now and i absolutely love it. It feels solidly built, has great throw, and is pretty bright for a light its size.

Testing it on Hi with a new Camelion AA (alkaline) battery, it ran for about 1 hour and 40 minutes before it shut off. Low mode runtime is a claimed 22 hours, but I have not tested that yet.

I paid $44 for mine and think it is well worth that price, for $10, it's a steal!

Last edited:

YIKES

Newly Enlightened
This is where is all started. My brother had a Streamlight Mirco 1 AAA. I thought that was bright. I started looking around and found the Streamlight pt series. I pick up the Streamlight PT 1AA. I've had it for a about a week now. I'll post pics once I get passed the first few post.

New to the forum. I really don't know what happened. I'm now have 3 new lights. :shakehead