• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS:*Head is Sold*Bare AL GanP Griffin P7 Prototype head + PEU + Z68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks,

Since I need some funds for other things (of course for other flashlights), I would like to sell my Bare AL Griffin P7 prototype head with a Natural HA PEU pineapple body and a Z68 tailcap.
Only two different prototypes heads were made by Colin with this LED (Receiving almost all information from Colin).
Mine with a higher neck and finished in Bare AL and a similar one with a different style light engine and finished in HA natural.

You see the difference between a standart Cree R2 head and the prototype P7 head to these photos.

Standart Cree R2 head

Prototype P7 head

Both heads side to side. (left R2, right P7)

The P7 head has a 3-stage (with Memory) Flupic driver.

I combined the head with a black PEU pineapple body and a suitable Z68 tailcap as well as with a Natural HA PEU pineapple body.

What you buy!
p8260087.jpg

I know, the color does not fit in the Z68 tailcap at the last combination to this.
icon3.gif

Attention, because of the prolonged neck this head needs at least a 17500 battery.

To clarify .....

If the body is sized for a single 16340 battery (RCR123 or CR123) - use a 17500 battery.

If the body is sized for a 17500 battery - use a 17670 battery.

If the body is sized for a 17670 battery (or 2x16340 batteries) - use a 17670 battery + 16.00mm spacer.

The conditions of the head is as good as new. The body have a little ding on the grip ring and the tailcap is mint.

$250 USD $230 USD $215 USD Thanks CPF, only head is sold
(I paid $160 USD for the head, $30 USD for the PEU pineapple body and $35 USD for the SF Z68 Tailcap + shipping costs)

The worldwide shipping (uninsured) is already included in the price.

No trades and Paypal only,please
Paypal fees (intl. payment +5%) and insured shipping (if desired) carries the buyer.
For Insured + trackable shipping please add $30 USD.
My PP: vaio_78(at)web(dot)de
The usual rules: The lamp is after the
takeit.gif
and (within 24 hours) the
paypal.gif
yours and ready to go.

Thanks for looking

Genna

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.