• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: ElektroLumens 4xP7 2C

mrQQ

Enlightened
*SOLD* ElektroLumens 4xP7 2C

Hello,

bought this around a year ago, played around with it, now passing further.

1x flashlight
2x AW's Li C's included in price.

Price: 250$ 230$

I can accept PayPal payments only. CC funded PP's please add 3%. Please PM me before paying.

I can and will ship worldwide. This is expensive item, so registered shipping only. Shipping price to EU is 12$, worldwide is 15$ normal, 22$ priority. I can ship using parcel service if buyer pays for that.

Items will be shipped from Lithuania, EU.

If you require any additional info just ask in this thread, I will respond as detailed as I can and it'll help everyone hopefully.

Last edited:

mrQQ

Enlightened
I'll try to answer all that, however, I'm not the first owner, and this wasn't built for me, so I simply don't know some of them..

Well, here it comes:

Outer diameter of the head is 82mm / 3.22"
Inner diameter of the head is 68mm / 2.68"
Reflector diameter is 28 or so mm / 1.1"

The switch is stock mag switch.

I think it's something like this one: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=179644

I'm not sure about how it's powered though. I think I was told it was around 3200 lumens, but I can't verify that. To my eye, doesn't look that bright.

I think it might be direct drive, because it fades gradually, but I'm not sure if that's good enough guess.

No idea about the runtime either, if it's very important, I can try to measure it.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
I have no experience with this light, but I'd guess it's 2s2p wired for direct drive and using a Mag switch modded for wiring to the LEDs. I like the bigger head, should be a wall of light but still have some solid throw. Nice looking light!

mrQQ

Enlightened
Indeed it does have a pretty defined hotspot, however lights up the area widely. Even ElektroLumens called it WallOfLight :)