• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - VARA1000 custom SST-50 Mag

vudoo

Enlightened
Up for sale is a Pewter 2D Maglite customized by Lambdas Kevin Fritz.

It contains a SST-50 that is pushed to 5.05amps providing a true and tested 1058 OTF lumens and 30k+ lux. The use of a smooth reflector makes this light a serious thrower with a smooth, white, fat beam but also with a small amount of spill (See beamshots to see the spill).

The light has a rheostat switch installed. Press it for on and press again for off. It has 38 level of brightness and is controlled by turning the switch clockwise to go brighter with a click indicating each change in level.

I am also including 3 like new Tenergy NiMh C size cells. There is an adaptor installed so there is no rattle at all. These lights are very well built and one of if not the best quality custom Maglite I have owned. This light is extremely hard to get as they are always on backorder.

I am asking $US185 for this light. Shipping in Australia will be $US10 via Express post. Shipping to the UK and US will be $US25 via Registered Post.

For more info please go to www.lambdalights.com

Now for some pics……

IMGP2029.jpg

IMGP2032.jpg

And some Beamshots....

VARA1000beamshot2.jpg

vudoo_01

VARA1000beamshot1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - VARA1000 custom SST-50 Mag

Paypal sent & PM sent!

Very excited about this one.
Love the SST-50 & this is a great form factor.
Does anyone know how long it takes to ship from Australia to California?

mooman

Newly Enlightened

Got it! Missed the delivery yesterday so I had to retrieve from the Post Office. Gave it a first test in a dark room. Very impressed by the output and tight hotspot. Can't wait until tonight! Thank you!!! Now I need to save up for the sst-90 version :)

vudoo

Enlightened

Glad to see that you have received it.

I am sure that you would agree that it is a very well customised light with a crazy output. Enjoy.....

Norm

Retired Administrator

Please edit thread title to show the light is sold.
I've done it for you this time Tri, sales threads need to have title changed to indicate that the item has been sold.
Norm