TNC Hyper-Lux 1.......

HunterSon

Enlightened
Just picked up a nice silver TNC Hyper-Lux 1 at the post today. Well it took forever to get dark today but when the sky was finally full of stars I went outside with it. I'll start by saying I have a KL1 and KL3 running off a Mclux 3x123 battery pack and they are a really good walking light with a good flood. I also have a Streamlight 3AA Luxeon tasklight which has a pretty impressive throw for a one watt light. Now the good part, the TNC Hyper-Lux 1 just stomps my other flashlights in brightness, throw and colour. The hotspot isn't as well defined as the 3AA but it easily out throws it due to the sheer number of photons coming out the "please don't point it at yourself" end (you know I did anyway). The colour is as close to pure white as I've seen in my short experience with led lights. Overall a very nice light, I am impressed, thanks Chris at TNC!

Free

Enlightened
This is one of my Favorite Flashlights. I have a blue one. They are really well made and works of art.

Free

Enlightened
Oops, I didn't notice you said Hyper-Lux 1, actually I have a Hyper-Lux V /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif