• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Modest Mini Mule

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale is a new CR2 Aleph Mule with a light engine that has a CREE R5 XP-G LED and Wiz2 driver board set to 400mA. The LED is surrounded with Glow, Inc. ultra green V10 glow powder. The runtime and brightness are optimized for a primary or rechargeable CR2 cell. The light can run for about 2 hours with a primary cell, or 45 - 50 minutes with an RCR2 cell. Batteries are not included.

$185 shipped (within the U.S.). No fees charged for PayPal.

Glow button in the tail.
100_1086.jpg

Powered on.
100_1087.jpg

Heads up.
100_1090.jpg

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option.

Thank you.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Modest Mini Mule

Resistance is futile!

2.9" (73.4mm) long, 1" (25.2mm) diameter at the head and tail, and 0.72" (18.3mm) diameter at the body.

My guess was 3" long. I wasn't far off! The new owner will love that CR2 body. It allows for the most comfortable cigar style grip ever imo.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Resistance is futile!

2.9" (73.4mm) long, 1" (25.2mm) diameter at the head and tail, and 0.72" (18.3mm) diameter at the body.

Thanks for the info! Assuming 1 mode and not sure what the output is on this light. Not familiar with these, but interested.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: Send it my way Derek! I know you did a nice job on this little gem! Perfect for my desk drawer! I just happen to have a lonely RCR2 in my drawer too. Now it has a home! I have some other projects for you too when you finish Donn's mods! Thanks AGAIN....Karl