3 AA LED w/side clicky

connortn

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience about this flashlight. I find it on amazon and ebay under LEDwholesalers_Inc

It is a three AA battery LED light rated about 180-200 lumens. Not sure what the real OTF would be. Most interesting to me about the light is it is a side clicky. Again, I don't know if it's reverse or forward clicky. Reviews look good on Amazon and at least one reviewer seems to be familar with good LED flashlights.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here. If it is, let me know if you can't find it and I'll post with a link. You should be able to find it by copy and pasting "3 watt cree led 3 aa tactical flashlight 180 lumen" in Google. It should be at the top or near the top of your search.

Thanks...

Connor

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting! I just bought a light that looks similar to that one at Sears today. The Craftsman light is rated at 220 lumens and uses 3AA in a carrier. It has a side switch that turns it on on high, then low, then off. The packaging does not state it is multilevel. The Craftsman looks a little longer and has a battery level indicator light near the head. Sears is selling it for $34.99, but you can get it locally and always bring it back if you do not like it!

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
Depending on what price range you are looking at and whether you want a thrower or something perhaps more compact and yet bright.

Zebralight has side clicky lights that uses a sngle CR123, 1860 or AA (or even 14500). There is a new SC51 coming soon.