• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The "GOOD STUFF" Sale

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need more stuff for my growing business so I am going to sell some "top shelf" treasures off. I'll probably buy the same stuff back again next year if not sooner as the checks come rolling in again!

1) Titanium EX 10 by Russtang. Looks just like the one here in Troy's pic except it has a smooth bezel. Asking $230 Sold to JJ

IMG_4198.jpg

Actual pics:

2) Aleph one clone by erin0919 with McGizmo McClicky pak and Downboy LE. This one is beautiful and one of my favorites. Asking $395 ***SOLD*** and shipped to pwatcher
EDIT: THIS ONE SOLD WITH A BRAND NEW MAKAI LIGHT ENGINE RATHER THAN THE DOWNBOY AFTER A FRANTIC TRIP BACK TO THE POST OFFICE FOR A LIGHT ENGINE SWAP TO MAKE PAUL HAPPY!!! :ohgeez:The things we do for our friends on CPF!!! lovecpf

3) McGizmo S-27C mint and stunning as they come...especially with the C pak and the long clip. I added a soft switch but will include the original to keep this one 100% perfect as the man made it! asking $750 Still available and open to trade options!

4) Lummi CR2 Raw Camo ... I had no clue how rare these are and it needs to be in a showcase....Not locked up in my safe. I was fortunate enough to have owned one of the Camo Mags (Brian) aka Mirage Man made and it was stunning. This Raw is even better because it was one of only five ever made and in "NEW" never carried condition. I owned a Raw Da and this is even a rarer find than that one especially in this condition. I am asking $500 for this magnificent piece. I am open to trade options as this one is next to impossible to find and I will never use it. It has been perfect this long and I can't stand the thought of damaging such a nice piece.
Please Note..this one is being relisted as a WTT for a Haiku.

xr-e-camo.jpg

Actual pics:

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Karl, I'll take this one!

2) Aleph one clone by erin0919 with McGizmo McClicky pak and Downboy LE. This one is beautiful and one of my favorites. Asking $395

taewoopa

Enlightened
Hi, Karl...

I would like to take the 1) Titanium EX 10 by Russtang. Looks just like the one here in Troy's pic except it has a smooth bezel. Asking $230

if the L.E were installed to it ..

I do want the Ex10 be fully constructed light ready to light

Please give me a PM for details ..

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Greg...did you get your package? Sorry ...no twisties. I have many reservations about selling these so they are priced accordingly but I am open to trade options and offers...:shrug: JJ the light is exactly like the one pictured from AWTYD with a light engine and lens I purchased from Ptolomy. I originally purchased the new SP light for the light engine and did NOT like it. It is now equipped with the R2 ramping version and ready to go! The S-27 C is a Classic McGizmo which I intended to mod but the PD-S in a teardrop head with a clicky pak already borders on perfection.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
That Camo Raw is still there - I saw it this morning, but I was in a rush so I didn't have tome to comment. That would be at home with the DZ Camo Mag that you sold / traded with me.

I still haven't quite had the cajones to use it outside yet - I did put a lanyard ring on it.....

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
The McGizmo S-27C is a beautiful light :drool:. I am very impressed with the throw that they have :thumbsup:. These beautiful "27" head lights are becoming harder to find these day's. I can't see this lasting much longer. Great price and seller :twothumbs