About gorillapod attachment

yozloy

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here. I'm wondering to if there any lights or attachment can some get the light in the gorillapod, and use both for reading and outdoor use. Any suggestion?

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look for any light with a standard tripod mount. I remember my Nitecore EZ123 had one...

I'm sure there's more, and the wise folk here will know off the top of their heads.

Take a look at this thread. Any of the ideas there I'm sure could be used for a gorillapod.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
You could also get a microphone holder like this:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=22405

which will hold a wide variety of torches. I use one with a Fenix P3D and an SF E2e from time to time on a table top mic stand to quickly illuminate minor repairs I'm doing and need my hands free. The mic holder is available from any audio equipment supplier. (The link I've given is for illustration purposes only.) Mic holders come with a variety of screw in adapters for different types of mic stands so you will have to ask the supplier for the right adapter ring. Larger mic holders, for radio mics, will allow for quite wide body torches to be used. Although you might think getting a mic holder and adapter ring might be a bit excessive, I think the versatility it offers once purchased would be worth it as you will not be tied down to using a specific torch with a built in tripod thread. Just a thought.

Latest posts