• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's SST-50 "D" Drop In complete digi-cam host

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
CONUS Only this time around folks. First :takeit: and prompt :paypal: gets it. PP fees are on me and please do not send the "gift" option as I've been warned by Paypal about it already.

Mac's SST-50 M@g drop-in (4500k) installed in a digicamo host modded by wquiles. Also included are two BatterySpace 26650 4000mAh LiMn cells.

Details on the host:

-radial bored for a 4xAA holster
-custom 26650 delrin sleeve with alum plug on spring end
-switch tower shaved down for use with flat-top cells

Everything is minty fresh as you would expect from me I'm just moving on. I buy much of the time merely out of curiosity. Here is your chance at a very nice ready-to-run package. Asking
$240 shipped SOLD. Only upgrade you might consider upon receipt is a borafloat lens, has stock plastic one installed currently.

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

Last edited:

shippingandhandling

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's SST-50 "D" Drop In complete digi-cam host

:takeit: pp coming shortly, just need the address, pm sent

Last edited:

shippingandhandling

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to give brighterisbetter a shout out to how well the sale went. Just received the light today. It is exactly as the sale description stated, and came with everything stated. And this thing was safely packaged! I mean it had about four layers of protection! Very good sale and I would recommend buying from brighterisbetter in the future!

Latest posts