Deal Extreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwasham

Newly Enlightened
So I made a purchase on Deal extreme on the 17th and Ive been waiting for it to ship.The web site says that its in stock and ready to ship and has said so since I ordered it. I've tried a couple times to use their miserable support service to no avail. Is this typical of DX? I went there because many of you rave about their lights. Can someone with prior knowledge inform me about these guys?
Thanks!
Ryan

BJKct

Newly Enlightened
I hope you mean August 17th, otherwise you shouldn't complain. Welcome to the world of DX.

And when they say typical total delivery time is 14 days, I believe that means that's when they get it from their suppliers and then they sit on it for another couple weeks before sending it to you. Seriously, find something else to do to put it out of your mind for the next few weeks, then it will be a big surprise when it finally arrives.

Last edited:

mellowman

Newly Enlightened
Well if you've read about the raving then you should have read about the waiting. Don't expect shipment for at least a month even on "in-stock" items.

If you don't receive your order before 45 days after you paid I'd file a complaint with your CC or paypal to ensure you get a cash refund.

BTW, I placed an order last month and 2 days later canceled it. I waited 3 weeks for a refund before filing a complaint with paypal. Its been a week since fling and still no refund from DX. In the past they were rather quick with a refund from an order cancellation. Now it seems they are just ignore you and are going to wait for paypal to pay me back.

Don't think I'll be ordering from there again. Good luck!

leeholaaho

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an E01 from them and had it within 10 days, which when considering It came from China was fairly quick.

I would order again for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.