• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded: McGizmo SunDrop XP

Traded: McGizmo SunDrop XP. This titanium beauty features a SOB333 buck converter and a Nichia High CRI 083 LED, the combination of which can handle input voltage beyond 12 volts. The advantage of this light over the standard SunDrop is a regulated runtime of almost six hours on two CR123's. The head can handle one Li-ion 17670, two primaries or two Li-ion cells. Single mode. PayPal only (gift preferred, but cash or CC is fine - no e-checks, please). My PayPal address is in my profile.

$395 shipped, Traded to blackbalsam!

IMG_5378-1.jpg

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo SunDrop XP

Stunning light - I have a twin of yours, or I'd buy this in a flash. Very reasonable price, and the condition looks mint!

The 2x123 body can also be used with any other e-series heads, including Haiku and Makai, using a single 17670, or 2x123 with the new Makai 6V that just launched this week.

These don't come along very often, so I'm sure it will go quickly! :hitit:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don is currenty out of stock on the 2x123 body. This will be a great catch for someone who wants a Makai 6V 123 and can't wait. Buy this and a Makai head and you have two great lights. Great price and great seller :thumbsup: I don't think this will last long enough for me to come to my sense and pick up the great buy:twothumbs

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

:sssh: I am interested. Please check your PM. Thanks.:wave: