Maratac AA Copper Flashlight??

biker1

Enlightened
Formerly from NYC - Still Ruled by Commi Criminal
I just spoke with Michael over at CountyComm. A really nice guy I may add.
They have a AAA copper light available at the present time, and I asked him if there will be a Maratac AA copper version coming out soon?
He said it depends on the demand for it. I asked how the AAA coppers were doing and he said 'they were flying off the shelves.'
If that's any sign, maybe there will be a AA copper available soon, like there were with the stainless steel AAA & AA Maratacs.
I told him I'd see how the members here feel about a copper AA and he said that would be great.
Michael said that if we would like to see an AA Copper version, to drop him an email, and/or call CountyComm to let him know.
I would like to wait for the copper AA version (if made available), as the run times are about 2 hours with the stainless steel AA's on High, as compared to 48 minutes for the AAA lights on High.

EDIT:
I just purchased the AAA Copper as it looks so good :)

Last edited:

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I think we may need a platinum Maratac, at least a AAA to start with, right.....um, at today's price of platinum of $1649 per OZ it shouldn't be too bad, about the price of a McGizmo?

biker1

Enlightened
Formerly from NYC - Still Ruled by Commi Criminal
May be kinda nice.

I'm in the Jewelry business so I can always have a casting made of a Martac AAA or AA host :)
Hey, maybe I can make a casting out of Silver @ $21.46/oz., as it would be a little more affordable @ approx. $21.46/oz. LOL!
Titanium would be cool also >>

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ti-6/4 - Aircraft grade titanium alloy (6Al/4V)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ti-6/6/2 - Extra-hard titanium (6Al/6V/2Sn) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CP - Commercially Pure Titanium (Ti-999)[/FONT]
It's endless............maybe I'll just concentrate on the Copper for now.

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Rose gold is nice too. Id prefer silver to titaniuim. I prefer brass to copper. Copper smells and turns green . I would buy a cr123 model.

May be kinda nice.

I'm in the Jewelry business so I can always have a casting made of a Martac AAA or AA host :)
Hey, maybe I can make a casting out of Silver @ $21.46/oz., as it would be a little more affordable @ approx. $21.46/oz. LOL!
Titanium would be cool also >>

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ti-6/4 - Aircraft grade titanium alloy (6Al/4V)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ti-6/6/2 - Extra-hard titanium (6Al/6V/2Sn) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CP - Commercially Pure Titanium (Ti-999)[/FONT]
It's endless............maybe I'll just concentrate on the Copper for now.

glazer1972

Newly Enlightened
I have to handle copper tubing at work. I can't imagine having that smell on my hands everytime I used my flashlight. It does look good all polished up though.

Latest posts