Spares Carrier for N's, AA's & AAA Lights

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spares Carrier for N\'s, AA\'s & AAA Lights

Ok-Maybe this isn't a new one, but I am trying some different things out for ergonomic spares carriers. Here is a carrier system that I have come up with which holds some promise and a few batteries: "The Uncle-Mike Carrier". Disclaimer-I don't Work for Michaels Of Oregon or a dealer.

unclemikes01a.jpg

This 4" X 4" X 1" Nylon Rifle Cartridge Pouch comes with a belt strap sewn onto the back of it. Fits belts/straps to 2 1/2". This pouch is rugged.

unclemikes03a.jpg

The front flap of this pouch is Velcro-fastened and the batteries are held very secure inside; yet at-the-ready instantly. Note: Not water proof-but vents nicely.

unclemikes04a.jpg

I fashioned an inner battery holder sleeve by using another one of Uncle Mike's products; a bullet holder. This sleeve has elastic loops that stretch to fit batteries. It can be slide out and removed entiely for ease of loading and dispensing. It holds up to six N's,AA's or AAA's securely. And since this inner sleeve is a seperate belt accessory as well, it has a belt slot on the back of it too. It just so happens that those cool, pre-moistened, Zeiss Lense cleaner pouches fit neatly into the belt slot of this inner-sleeve. This slot will hold 4 cleaner packets easily. You know that you'll eventually need to clean the lenses of your lights to keep em shining brightly. These lens cleaners work well on fine optics-plastic or glass-including your eyeglasses of course.

unclemikes02a.jpg

Lastly, The Uncle-Mike Carrier is shown all buttoned up and ready to mount on a belt, backpack, purse strap, seatbelt etc.

For carrying spare 123's, I have ordered a bigger Uncle Mike's Fold-Down Bullet Pouch in the Magnum Safari size. Hopfully it works because I don't own a gun that shoots those African big game loads. Also, a bullet sleeve holder sized for a .410 gage shotgun shell may fit a 123 sized battery nicely.
Rich
A-6

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spares Carrier for N\'s, AA\'s & AAA Lights

My best spares carrier for AAAs is a PT Rage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spares Carrier for N\'s, AA\'s & AAA Lights

kiessling ,
This bullet carrier won't hold the 123's. And I think the Safari MAgnum version will. Trying to find one at a good price.

Thanks

A-6