Any networking/computer guys around Charlotte, NC to help me out

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
with my home network and setting up my new Lenovo X200?

I'd be happy to pay something reasonable, take you out for dinner or something, plus I have a lot of cool stuff in the house that might interest you.

I also need someone to help me pimp my Nexus One with Froyo.

Please, do not reply with advice on how to fix my stuff, I won't get it. I need someone to do it for me here.

Thanks

George

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
with my home network and setting up my new Lenovo X200?

I'd be happy to pay something reasonable, take you out for dinner or something, plus I have a lot of cool stuff in the house that might interest you.

I also need someone to help me pimp my Nexus One with Froyo.

Please, do not reply with advice on how to fix my stuff, I won't get it. I need someone to do it for me here.

Thanks

George

I just might be in Charlotte this weekend, but I'm unsure how much time I'll have free. Hopefully you can find a less-flaky tech guy who knows the stuff better. But if not...I'll keep an eye on this thread.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flaky is better than none, right! :)

Kinda like having sex with an ugly chick, better than nothing... :)

This weekend you say, today is Friday. You mean as in tomorrow or sunday?

Considering I didn't even get the notification of your reply, do you want me to PM you with my email and phone number, just in case you do a spur of the moment visit?

Oh, and I've got a bunch of lights you can look at if you want when you're down here. Bought a lot of stuff lately including the SR-91, G5, Vara2000 and the little USB powered R01 or whatever it is called.

THanks for offering

George

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
THanks

With my luck you'll make it down here before I find someone but if it's ok, I'll get back with you if I can't find anyone.

Thanks again for offering

George

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greenie, I did and I think I wrote someone but didn't get a reply but I'll check again in case I'm wrong.

Craig, there IS also remote access if you wanna give that a try one day...

Thanks guys, I am sooo damn tired of my stuff not working or being set up, especially since I paid someone to set it up :(

Latest posts