• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED ** ElecktroLumens MCE - Titanium

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
A "Big Ol Honkin' Hunk of Titanium"....You'll feel like you've cornered the titanium market if you own this one!! I've enjoyed owning it, but it's time to let another CPF Sister or Brother enjoy this one. I'm going to borrow words from Troy from one of his sales threads;

"These lights are all one-off hand-made customs and no two are exactly alike. This is a true custom from a great builder. It takes at least 2-3 weeks to order and receive one from Wayne. But you can have one in two days by taking this one!"

I will include an almost new (maybe a couple of cycles) AW 2200mah 18650 to keep this monster lit.
TRADED!
Price now $500 shipped with payment via Paypal PERSONAL. Credit card will be $520. Shipped CONUS via Fedex 2 day fully insured.
Price for this beauty is $535 shipped CONUS Fedex 2 day insured, Paypal fees paid. If you want to save $15, pay via Paypal personal payment and the price will be $520 shipped. International will be the actual cost of shipping so please PM or email for actual final price, depending on carrier and country.

As usual, first "I'll Take It" posted here takes priority over PMs and emails, but I will respond to questions via PM or email -
[email protected] is my email address and my Paypal address.

Some eye candy
IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

For size comparison - Obviously, none of the other lights are included!:eek:
IMG_3186.JPG

I posted a review of this light over here. I do love the light - it's bright and it is exclusive and rare, but at this stage in my collecting they are all hard to part with! Hoping someone will use and appreciate this bulletproof, beautiful light!

lovecpf

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ** FS ** ElecktroLumens MCE - Titanium

Thanks, gents. Means a lot to me coming from the two of you!! If anyone picks this up today before 4:30 PM Eastern, I'll get it out via FEDEX today - you'll have it Tuesday!

:wave:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Great light from a class act.

What more could anyone ask for than a heck of a lot of Ti beautifully crafted around a very bright package and a guaranteed extra smooth transaction?

taewoopa

Enlightened

This Ti - monster is far much better than pics !!!

You won't regret when you got it from this respected member.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

And the tail switch button looks like "Ti", too. :twothumbs

Barbarian

Enlightened

This light probably gives you the most titanium and lumens for the dollar that you'll get from any Ti light. Check out those beam shots from Dan's link.

As the other members have mentioned, Dan is also the finest of sellers.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

No love for BOHOTI? Sunday bump -

Maybe I shouldn't sell it? :confused: Dunno - let's give it one more day. I am very fond of this light and the price will remain as is to reflect that fondness.

lovecpf

No love for BOHOTI? Sunday bump -

Maybe I shouldn't sell it? :confused: Dunno - let's give it one more day. I am very fond of this light and the price will remain as is to reflect that fondness.

lovecpf

LOL, "to reflect that fondness." We understand. We're flashaholics. :thumbsup:

I think I'd consider holding on to it. People just don't know how awesome this light is!

Re: For Sale Again! ** ElecktroLumens MCE - Titanium

The Beast is back! Somebody needs to jump on this beauty. I would, except that I already have one! And I can say firsthand, this one's a light that will outlast you, your kids, your kids' kids, etc. :twothumbs

vx000

Enlightened
Re: For Sale Again! ** ElecktroLumens MCE - Titanium

Very tempting - fell like I shouldn't as I have one, but...