grr my girlfirend

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she wont let me go camping.i mean lol how can she even think she can tell me what i can or cant do?i told her im going camping.the 28th thru 7th she just looked at me and said no.i said what she said .i have more inportant things to do then camp!lol im so whiped so i guess ill not go even though i got my new leds and my fishing rod and a few new lures.and i here its going to be so clear this weekend the sky i mean.

LightChucker

Enlightened
I think you need to dump that one. Just think how it will be if you get married.

I can tell you, there is no greater misery than a bad marriage, and no greater blessing than a good one.

Chuck

Kiessling

Flashaholic
since we know only one side of the story and that only marginally at best, IMHO it is not justified to play judge here.
bernhard

Kristofg

Enlightened
Oh come on, you don't dump someone just for a camping trip. Just take some time to talk to her and ask her why she doesn't want you to go camping. She wouldn't say it if it weren't for a reason. Just be patient and listen to her, that way you might find out what the reason is and perhaps she can see your point of view as well. But at least you'll have learned something instead of just being mad.

Spango

Newly Enlightened
I think you'll have to know if you value her or your camping trip more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
oh come on guys! you cannot be serious about this discussion! we do not know raggie nor his girlfriend or the actual story or situation and this is an important matter!
IMO it is not our job to give advice of what to do, we only can suggest ways to solve a crisis or some different points of view, but that's it. Everything elso is unjust and unfair and has no solid base.
cool down.
bernhard

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think all of the facts are in and from my expert opinion. Kick her to the side of the road. Make sure you let your new girl friend know why you bagged your last one so you don't have to keep putting up with this crap. Be a man.

Kristofg

Enlightened
I agree with Mr. Kiessling,
You can give some advice to let them resolve the situation, but you can't judge from a few lines written in anger. You have to look at both sides of the argument. Besides, a relationship isn't about getting things your way all the tiime.

Starshiptrupr

Newly Enlightened
All seriousness aside, have you heard that country song "I'm gonna' miss her" by Brad Paisley? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Starship - I think you mean "The Fishing Song".

I say take her with you! She may not have ever had the experience before and may actually like it! Besides, some women find the outdoors to be a bit of a turn-on, so maybe it'll turn out to be an even better trip! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

I am thankful my wife likes both camping AND fishing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Raggie33,

Just show her this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif That might convince her to let you go camping, and she might even want to come too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive been trying to convince her for years to hike the aplation trail with me. she is a great women but she dont like mthe outdoors as much as i do

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I applaud her honesty. Usually it's not until after your married you get treated this way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

She is laying down the law now so there's no confusion later. raggie, learn from this, it's a taste of married life. Gotta run, I need to finish ironing before my wife gets home. She wants us to watch Driving Ms. Daisy again and me ironing distracts her. I don't want to make here mad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif or she will make me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif and then give me a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Don't get me wrong, I still wear the pants around my house, it's just now they are called culottes.