• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: nickel-plated Aleph Mule head for black Aleph Mule head

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have here up for trade a nickel plated Aleph Mule head (w/o light engine) from an original Aleph McClickie Mule set seen here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/183418
It is in good condition and was never used as it served as backup in case my primary Aleph McClickie Mule was lost.

I'm looking to trade for a black Aleph Mule head (w/o light engine). PM me if you are interested in the trade.

CIMG7636.jpg

CIMG7639.jpg

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:nana::nana::nana: I got ya covered my old friend! I have been thinking of having a little ti mule McClicky and never found a titanium head that met my standards so ....I give up and will go for the original. I have the oil slick which I paid dear for but love it. I have a brand new black one that I just got from DatiLED on a CR2 body and it has a really cool XP-G light engine so I guess another lego disassembly is in order so I can help out my old friend in the ALOHA state! Send me your address so I can get it shipped out. Nice to see you back on the forum!
100_1090.jpg

donn_

Flashaholic
I don't mix finishes in flashlights often, but one of my personal mules is this:

IMGP3454.jpg

EN head with warm Diamond Dragon LE, Ganp 1x17500 tube and shrouded SF tail.