Is there a favorite light you go to the most?

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Streamlight Stinger XT/HP see's the most action. My UltraStinger serves as a backup when I need the extra punch. My Brinkman rechargeable 1,000,000 CP Spotlight is used if I need even more punch. My Scorpion is used as a back up to my rechargeables while they are on the 2.5 hour quick charge station incase I am out there most of the night looking for one of my dogs. Some of you may recall that I use my lights primarily to use nightly to run my dogs in the woods. So, if they ever give chase after a coyote I am prepared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Nothing as exotic as chasing dogs and other night critters through the woods!

I "play" with several of my lights each day.

I use my SL 2L TT the most, as it's my EDC and I use it when I work on pressure washers (at least on some of them).

But the light I'm most likely to have in my hand at home...

Rayovac 3AAA 1LED Clip Light. Short and pudgy, fits the hand. Good light around the darkened house.

And as of right now, I only have about 100 lights to choose from.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto on the SL 2L TT. Really useful light.

Night time roaming has the CMG Ultra in my hand. Isn't it AMAZING how bright one LED appears when you are cpmpletely dark adapted ?

paulr

Flashaholic
Well, whenever I buy a new one, that becomes the most-used for a while.

My favorite is the McLux but I don't use it that much, it's a little bit large for EDC and I don't like carrying expensive lights around that often. Generally most small gadgets that I've owned (lights, pocket knives, etc.) have gotten lost sooner or later unless I'm careful with them, and most of the time I don't want to bother being that careful. I like cheap lights and cheap ballpoint pens, so if I lose one every now and then, I can go buy some more without getting upset.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
When there is a bump in the night, I reach for my Tigerlight.
Catchy jingle, huh? Other than that, I mostly grab a 2X123 or the Arc-AAA that is in my pocket.

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
My CMG Ultra is probably my most used and the one that is always on me.

Next to the bed is a SL 4AA 7LED.

pahl

Enlightened
I love my Surefire 6P. I have many options with it, but the way it comes (2x123 P60)is how I use it daily at work.

I like the larger size of the body and larger bezel for light output better then that of the E2 series.

I can't wait until my P90 and A19 cell extender get here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
For me, its my Arc LSH-P.

I whip it out every chance I get, just love seeing that nice white beam.

Second would be a tie, between my Arc AAA's, and my Brinkmann led lights.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L4 is the light I go to the most since I bought it. I am really getting spoiled by it's regulated white light. Before that the PT Rage for general light and the E2 for bright light.

I almost wish the L4 has 2-3 times the hot spot with 2-3 times the brightness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

gyverpete

Enlightened
I use my ARC-AAA 90% of the time I need light, mainly because I carry it 24/7. It's my favorite.
For brighter, the next light I reach for is my EDC ARC-LS. Rarely do I need more than what these two can provide. Most of my tasks require only short to medium range illumination.

The several other lights I own rarely ever get used.

onelight

Enlightened
ARC-AAA it hangs on a lanyard and gets use off and on at work and home daily.Of course some of this use comes from leaving the lights out so I can use it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif