Surefire pocket clips?

maxpower419

Newly Enlightened
Is there a way to purchase just the pocket clips? The lx2/a2l clip works perfect on my e2e's.... I find the stock clips on the e series kind of useless, and I wish the c series had the same style two way clip but shorter (the a2l clip is too long I tried it)

Anyone else feel this way?

Foskey

Newly Enlightened
I am a big fan of pocket clips. It would be nice to be able to buy functional pocket clips for any pocket sized Surefire light.

carrot

Flashaholic
Is there a way to purchase just the pocket clips? The lx2/a2l clip works perfect on my e2e's.... I find the stock clips on the e series kind of useless, and I wish the c series had the same style two way clip but shorter (the a2l clip is too long I tried it)

Anyone else feel this way?
Call them and ask to buy some.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I agree with carrot. Call SureFire and see if you can buy some. Beyond that, keep an eye over on CPF Marketplace. People occasionally part out lights, including the clip. If SF says no, at the very lease, post a "want to buy" in the WTB section of CPFMP.

Illum

Flashaholic

clips are not sold individually because Surefire does not condone the modification of their lights. Being here for so long and especially with active involvement during the long clip rage of the A2 era, I'd figure you know this by now:thinking:

Latest posts